Teachers and Volunteers Needed
The goal of Children’s Ministries is to help parents train their children as disciples of Christ. Parents are encouraged to get involved with all of the children’s programs. Here are some of the ways that parents can be involved:
- supervising children in the Sunday morning nurseries
- teaching/volunteering in Sunday School classes
- participating in the monthly ministry team meetings
- participating in children’s ministries planning meetings
- contact Nancy Holton for more ideas!