Local – Community Outreach
Community Outreach meets regularly to support a specific function of the life of our community.
- Pregnancy Support Services
- Housing for New Hope
- Habitat for Humanity
- Ronald McDonald House
- Triangle Hospice
- Durham Crop Walk
- Reality Ministries
Each team usually meets every first Wednesday of the month during Ministry Team Night at 7:00PM.
- Monthly collection for the Food Bank of Central & Eastern North Carolina
- Prepare lunch for the men of the Durham Rescue Mission
- Participate in the Durham CropWalk at Duke University
- Orientation and support for pregnant women
- Many more…
Global Partnerships – National/International Outreach
This National/International Team provides oversight for the ministries and missionaries we support both through the Presbyterian Church (USA) and through other organizations.
All adults interested in caring for the needs of others in conjunction with sharing the Good News of Jesus Christ in any part of the world.
We meet every first Wednesday of the month (Ministry Team Night) at 7:00PM. We also call for special meetings as needs arise.
- Support for:
- Wycliffe Bible Translators
- Haiti Outreach Ministries
- Haiti Fund
- Youth Conference Ministries
- Family Health Ministries
- Staff of Hope
- As well as various missionaries
For more information
Call the church office at 919-544-2872.