Sunday Morning Programs for Children
During our Sunday worship services at 8:45am and 11:15am, we have the following options available for children:
- regular professional caregiver assisted by volunteers
- consistent, loving environment for the security of babies and parents
- quiet, separate area for nursing and napping
Children ages 2-7
- children ages 2-7 are invited to stay in the sanctuary with parents for the children’s sermon, after which they are dismissed to supervised care or children’s worship
- supervised care for 2-4 years old
- TPC children’s ministries use Gospel Light curricula.
- children’s worship class for 5-7 years old. The children’s worship experience teaches honoring God through prayer, praise and Bible story exploration. It takes place for 30 minutes following the children’s sermon and following children’s dismissal from regular worship.
Children welcomed in our worship service
- special children’s bulletin available to help them follow the order of worship
- may pick up packets marked “Children’s Worship” with paper, coloring sheets and crayons from a box in the entryway
Sunday Kids Clubs (Sunday School)
During Sunday School (between worship services, from 10 to 11am), we have age-appropriate Bible-based lessons and activities for children 2 years of age through senior high. An infant nursery for newborn to 2 years old is also provided during this time.
Wednesday Clubs provide a community where learning to serve and honor Jesus is practiced and encouraged through recreation, Bible study, music, sharing a meal and fostering Christian friendships. Free childcare is provided for children of parent volunteers.
- Fall and Spring Sessions
- 4:30-7:30 pm for 2nd – 5th graders
- 4:30-6:30 pm for K – 1st graders
Wednesday Club participants also have the opportunity to participate in a musical presented as a part of a Sunday evening fellowship in December each year. This event serves as the entertainment for a fundraising dinner for the Varsity (Sr. High) summer camp.
For Information on DivorceCare for kids click here.
For information on other special events click here.
For information on Parent opportunities click here.
For any questions about Children’s Ministries at Triangle Presbyterian Contact