Fellowship is really important to us at Triangle. We want you to find a place to connect with others so that together we can all seek to love God, love others, and love the world! There are lots of opportunities, but here are a few groups that would love to have you join them.
- Salt Group: The Single Adults in the Lord Together (SALT) group welcomes all single adults regardless of age. We have a group for all single adults from ages 18 to 118. This group recently celebrated 20 years of ministry! We have a weekly Sunday School class that meets downstairs in Room 101. Want more information? Click here to go the SALT webpage.
- Pathways Group: Pathways is a group of families that set aside time to be together on a Christian journey through life. Pathways gets together for brunch after church every month, they gather at a family’s home for Game Night every month, and even play volleyball on occasion. It is a place where anyone is welcome. Contact the church office for more information.
- JOY Group: Just Older Youth is a group geared at our senior members that meets for lunch every month at the Golden Corral with Pastor Ray. We share a meal, a devotional thought, and great fellowship.
- Young Adults Group: Young adults in their 20’s and 30’s meet monthly to share a meal at someone’s home and share fellowship with each other. Single or married, member or not, we’d love to have you join us (sorry, adults only though! No kids!). Contact the church office for more information.
- Bridge Club! Ever wanted to learn how to play bridge? Join our Bridge Club that meets monthly to play. No experience necessary – all skill levels are welcome. Contact the church office for more information.
- Prayer Shawl Ministry: This is a group of knitters and crocheters that meet the 3rd Thursday of each month at 6:30PM to make prayer shawls. These shawls are woven with the prayer of the shawl maker and blessed with the love of the group before being presented to the receiver. Contact the church office for more information.
- There are a variety of sports teams that meet regularly (basketball, volleyball, etc.). Contact us for more information how ways you can get involved in these sports!